Monday, March 26, 2012

Yay!!!

...I will be in Owyhee on Friday to sell at Marlyn's yard sale. H.D.C. back room 9:00-2:00. 
Yea yea! =)

Yesterday, I went searching for tiny blocks (you know, the children's blocks with alphabet letters on 'em?) I was in the fourth thrift store of the day when I finally spotted a box full...score!!! I used some for the Believe blocks in the last post & I finished these Hope blocks a little later. I really like how they turned out & I hope someone else will too =)
This is my first altered mirror. 
I have to say, it's pretty Fab!

I'm still diggin' treasures outta Sadee that I bought on Saturday...sheesh! Somewhere along the way Marlyn & I stopped at Tai Pan Trading & I found this burlap runner. If you're ever in Boise be sure to stop, it's filled with yummy home decor goodies!!

While we were at the flea the guys were at the auction & they found this jewelry box for me. 
I have it sitting in the middle of my living room waiting for inspiration to hit...it'll come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment