Thursday, March 1, 2012

*Snow Day*

The office was closed today due to the snow in the valley which was good for me because I was still feeling ill this morning. I'm much better this afternoon; thank goodness because one more day and I would have been forced to see a doctor..iicckk!!

Here's what I worked on today. How cute is the bottle? & I love sparkles! The empty frame would look perfect paired with a few more  sitting on a mantle. I covered the tin star with sheet music and am pleased with the turn out. 



Here's one of the very first altered projects I did. It was a plain metal box sitting on the shelf waiting to be found. When I finished I was beaming, I loved it & still do! The paper and accessories give it a vintage, chic look - perfect for a vanity.











The craft fair is in 16 days & I'm anxious to see what sells. I hope I have enough variety that everyone finds something special =)

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment