Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

It was freezing today, but it looked like the perfect day out, you know it? Anyway, I got the BEST news today...Daxton is coming tomorrow and staying for the week!!!! YAY!!! I am beyond excited.

I dragged Ooitz to the Antique Mall yesterday & found this!! 
 Of course it had to be on the highest shelf possible. Thank goodness for little, tall brothers =)

After getting the gift of an early day from my boss I went thrifting. 
  I like the pattern of this box, but it's gonna get covered.

This is also gettin' a makeover & it will be for something other than glitter glue... 

& my last find of the day...
How awesome is this? I love it & cannot wait to spruce it up!! The heart definitely has to go & I'm not crazy about the color. It's gonna have a whole new life soon.  

I had a great day, hopefully you did too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment