Saturday, March 3, 2012

It was an OMGosh kinda day!

I have seen so many cute shops & boutiques on different blogs, and frankly I have become a little envious of the ladies who get to shop 'em. So, I decided to find a few right here in Boise, and guess what?! I did!!! I set out this morning determined to find tiny treasures and that I did =)
Peeps
Now as much as I like hunting for stuff, I LOVE the people in my life. Today, Daxton is at a ranch rodeo in Winnemucca, and after the first day his team is sitting well. We'll find out tomorrow if he wins, fingers crossed! Sky & Ooitz had sports this weekend and both won. Ooitz wrestled last night and remains undefeated!!

Finds
My first couple stops were a thrift store and an antique mall. I have discovered a love for buttons, so I was excited to find these. And look at the small blue saucer, it's so pretty! The saddle pendant is great for a western project I'm working on for Marlyn. 
The Shabby House
This place was ahh-mazing! It's an old house filled with all sorts of yummy goodies, but...there's also treasures in the back yard! Everything was shabby-fied! I wanted to bring home so much more but settled with this hanger <3, some lace, D&B letter balls, a vintage word tag, and an old door plate. The whole house was just charming!
 Ooh La La Home Decor
I spotted a little boutique, Ooh La La Home Decor, and found these beauties. This vintage box will serve as my 'cash box' at the craft fair. The cake stand was too gorgeous to leave behind, it'll make a nice display piece. 
Cattle Kate
& for me...I found this handbag with matching wallet. I spotted it online months ago and have been reluctant to order it, but I stopped at this awesome western store and there it was! =) Yay, I'm so excited!!

Oh & some where along the way I found the old ladder I have been searching for. It's perfect!

...live happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment