Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy, Happy Day!

It's been a joyful day!! & right now I am completely content with my MacBook & my one-shot, extra carmel, carmel macchiato from Starbucks. 

Daxton's team (his two brothers, his dad, and him aww!) won the Winnemucca Ranch Rodeo...whoo whoo!! 

The Gonzaga Bulldogs are going to the Big Dance!! They did, however, lose to Saint Marys last night in OT for the WCC Championship...grrr!!!

Stuffs!
 Here's the project I've been working on for Marlyn. I cannot wait for her to see it!!! 
 I found these pendants while junkin'...they're perfect!!

I made these fun 12x12 memory boards when I first discovered my crafty side. Part of the board is magnetic and the other part is cork, each board comes with matching magnets & tacks. 
And plenty of sparkle!!

Now it's your turn, go create something amazing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment