Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thank Goodness for Crafts!

Isn't this adorable? 

This project was derived from a couple different sources...Daxton, Steven & Dirk picked it out for me and my mom came up with the design.

Remember it before? iicckk!
It looks 89 x better, now!!
With this piece I discovered (after trial & FAIL) that less is wayy better. I thought the front looked too plain so I decided to add some pink beads around the windows...horrible idea! It looked cheap and uuugly! So I ripped off the beads and re-did the doors. 
I absolutely l-o-v-e it!!!

& How cute is this?!
I only altered the oval area. 
I used Tattered Angels Pearl & Tattered Leather Glimmer Mists to create the back ground & then stamped on the image. It turned out perfect! 
How can you resist this??

I got a pedicure earlier, my toes are sparkly gold & light green...love 'em! 
They sorta match this watering can =)

I hope your day was bright & sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment