Monday, April 9, 2012

Finally!

It was a good weekend, I was with my family in Moscow at the University of Idaho Pow wow Saturday and Sunday. KW is key in the whole operation & it was great. Sky danced & did very well!! We traveled home yesterday evening and believe it or not it was a fun time being squished in the car.





Look what was in my mail box this morning...Isn't it gorgeous? 
 I ordered it from Michele Dewlen during the Bunny Hallow Craft Fair. 







During my travels I stopped at several cute boutiques & thrift stores. 
I found lotsa treasures, but my favorite find is this. 
It's perfect! I can't wait to fill the drawers with tiny treasures & small goodies!!

& Finally, some stuffs!
 I love this! It's like the paper was just made for this box. 
The inside is lined with velvet-like material so it's perfect for special treasures. 

I love the shabbiness of this shelf & there will be one more to go with it. 
This isn't done yet, but I couldn't wait...
Any ideas for the word/saying that should go on it? I'd love to hear 'em. 

I'm out, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment