Monday, January 21, 2013

Rustic Western Stuffs

I spent last week with Daxton out in King's River.
<3 <3 <3 
 I was able to get a few projects finished, all of which sold!!!
My customers are theee best!
^ **SOLD** ^
I {love} how this frame turned out. 
Annie Sloan Dark Wax is ah-mazing!!! I swear it makes all my project twelve times better!!
^ **SOLD** ^ 
This keepsake box is one of my favorites. It was originally a jewelry box, but the inside was in pretty bad shape. 
I usually only purchase items that are almost *perfect* inside; however, I was able to rip everything outta this one. 
Notice the cowboy hat in the reflection? I had a lot of great 'props' to work with :)
Anyway, I wanted to keep the top tier so I salvaged the inserts that held it up & glued 'em back in place. 
Isn't it great?!! I thought about keeping it for myself, but I know Kandis will love it!!
. . . . . . . 
This *Buckarette <3' jewelry box sold instantly! 
So did this team roper one && I am still receiving requests for more. 
My mom spotted these out at CVS for an *unbelievable* price, and I only bought two.
I. Am. Kicking. Myself!!!!!
Does ^ this ^ look familiar??
We went back this past weekend, and there was only one left - tucked away in the shoe aisle. UGH!!
. . . . . . .
I traveled back to Boise on Thursday & did some treasure hunting along the way. 
^ **SOLD** ^
There happened to be two of these in the same aisle so I scooped 'em up.
 
See I'm learning . . . slowly :)
. . . . . . 
One of my *best* customers suggested selling at Cowboy Christmas during the NFR. 
It would be *a lot* of work, but wouldn't it be amazing??!!!
Just something to think about.
. . . . . .
Live Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment