Monday, October 8, 2012

Rustic Red Home Decor

My goodness, I have been gone for too long!!!
It has been over a week since my last post...
I've been somewhat of a travelin' gypsy. 
Last Sunday, Ooitz & I were in Boise to pick up my Stuffs.
(totally watched The Hunger Games)
A few ladies had asked me if they could browse & buy.
Soooo, I set up in Owyhee annnnndd....
one person showed up. =(
Oh wellll.
I was able to prepare & price everything for this weekend:
Pumpkin Patch Fall Craft Fair 
1025 Airbase Road 
Mountain Home, Idaho
Saturday, October 13
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
&&&
even tho only one person stopped by
I managed to make several sales last week.
=) x 12!!!
I have been working on my Etsy shoppe,
stop by & check it out.
I love this tiny box
&
it sold FAST!!!
I was a little sad to see it go, but I know Crystal is gonna love it!
. . . . . .
Stuffs by Bethany may be going international!!!
I received an inquiry about exporting a few Stuffs to London.
I'm excited to see how it all turns out
& I'll share when I know more
=)
. . . . . .
Live Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment