Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fall Craft Fair 2012

**Friday Night Lights**
We traveled to Carlin Friday night for Owyhee Braves Football. 
They did well, but fell short again.
grrr.
. . . . . .
Yesterday morning my dad & I left for Mtn. Home at 6:00 am (blah!!) for 
The Pumpkin Patch Fall Craft Fair
I. Was. Tired!
Thank goodness I had my dad with me.
He hung everything up, got me breakfast & starting change, the list goes on. 
THANK YOU DAD!
So how did my sale go?!?!
I sold *ONE* pack of flowers. One! 
Sooo you decide. 
I'm pretty sure that the donation jar for the free coffee made more than I did!
Uhhhhh, NOT good!
I did, however, have a conversation with the owner of The Gingerbread House
& we agreed I would sell my Stuffs there!!
*EXCITING!!!*
 . . . . . . 
Live Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment