Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall

Fall time at my apartment.
L-o-v-e it!!
My work allows me to travel & spend a lot of time with my family,  
- hence all the blog posts about 'em -
so I have been spending most of my time in Owyhee,
but this weekend we were in Boise
& I remembered why I moved there to begin with . . .  
I love the city!
Let's see, it has been awhile since I've posted . . . 
another blogger I follow mentioned how Pinterest has somewhat replaced blogging.
Wellll, I must admit I'm guilty of neglecting my blog to pin, 
but I could never completely replace blogging. 
. . . . . .
I received an order for One Hundred paper flowers from a Bride-to-be!!
EXCITING!
She chose white & black polka dots with a Tiffany blue center. 
Soooo cute!. 
. . . . . .
I'm also working on SPOOK-tacular Treat orders
:)
Live Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment