Monday, June 4, 2012

This 'n That

Barbed wire & dusty flowers.
I have been working on this for the past week & I got an order for another one on Friday. It's so exciting when I receive special orders. This particular piece is four feet long and has five flowers.
 I am lovin' the turquoise with the rusty wire. 
The gal who ordered is super sweet, and I can't wait to deliver it. 
Want one? Leave a comment & we'll work something out. 

It was the best weekend...Daxton and I were in Klamath Falls, Oregon for his first Indian rodeo, which he won with a 4.6!! Very pretty country up that way, I might add.
We decided to take in a little fair action & hopped on a carnival ride...twice =)
 
It was So. Much. Fun! I love doing small spontaneous things with him.
I made another Etsy sale over the weekend!!! & today I'm sending off my application for Elko's Art in the Park July 14th & 15th...fingers crossed I get accepted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment