Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shabby & Western

My mom has been wanting me to make *something, anythingshabby green for forever.
&&&
opportunity fiiinnnally presented itself. 
Cristi generously gifted me this tray 
which just happened to already be this great green color.
I added some vintage-y flower paper
(which reminds me of some old fabric my great grandma used to have, love!)
& voila!
I must admit, *I like it*!*!*
Wouldn't this look perfect on a shabby white vanity holdin' pretty perfume bottles??
. . . . . .
Round 'em Up
Switchin' gears, from shabby to western.
{Love, Love, Love} 
how this turned out!
I hope it goes home with a little bronc bustin' cowboy.
. . . . . .
I am happily creating/altering anything I can get my hands on!
My mom and I did some serious thrifting after Sky's track meet last Saturday.
:)
. . . . . . 
**Upcoming Shows**
 Pumpkin Patch Craft Fair : Mountain Home, Idaho, October 13
Bruneau Cowboy Christmas Show : Bruneau, Idaho, November 17 & 18
& the BrightPath's Nurses Bazaar : Elko, Nevada, December 1 &2 
I'm excited x 12!!!!
. . . . . . 
Live {so} Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment