Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Today while in Elko for Ooitzy and Sky's games, I stopped to visit two of my favorite shops. And...I think I hinted enough that my mom got me the present I wanted =) we'll see tomorrow!! The wind made it 89 times colder than it really was, but it didn't stop me from finding a small antique/craft shop. I found the stamp alphabet letters I have been searching for and some pretty lace.  

Lace always makes projects softer with a touch of elegance...

My last purchase at Hayley's was this gorgeous chandelier, it now hangs in my living room. Isn't it to die for?


I have an old ladder on my wish list, it's fun to have something specific in mind when looking...it makes the find so exciting!

Tomorrow I will post a few of my stuffs.

                good night..